September 12, 2010

I love fall

With fall on its way, it's time to find our coats, umbrellas, candle-ligths and hot chocolate. I like fall. And this year I might get a fall with less rain than I'm used to, and that's totally okay! But I still want to drink hot chocolate and light candles. I also want to go outside, in the forest or in a park, to take some pictures of all the beautiful colors that spring gives us in the Northern Europe! <3




These pictures were taken last October, in the east part of Norway, at my sister's place. This last one is on my niece. I'm going back to my sister's place in beginning of October to celebrate my niece's 4th birthday.

I just have to link to the best hot chocolate in the world (or at least in Europe)! Whittard of Chelsea! Was first discovered when I was in the Orkney Isles or Shetland (don't remember which of them) last spring, in a nice organic cafè there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment! :)