October 20, 2011

Oh joy!

I bought new books!! <3
Julie Buxbaum - The opposite of love
Khaled Hosseini - A thousand splendid suns
Paulo Coelho - The Alchymist
Heather Gudenkauf - The weight of silence
Lori Lansens - Rush home road
Gunnhild Corwin - Ida's dans (I was unable to find the English title, and I don't even know if the book is translated into English)
Harlan Coben - Gone for good

I'm looking forward to read them all!

A home without books is a body without soul.
- Marcus Tullius Cicero

<3

1 comment:

  1. Yes, a home without books is a home with no soul....and you have just activated me into reading as much as I once used to!! I have a ton of books next to my bed but I keep ending up on my laptop - BALANCE IS WHAT I NEED x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment! :)