November 15, 2011

I wish for... Winter 2011/-12

This post is for Christine.

I could've put in a lot more wishes, like a sewing machine or some dresses, but I'm keeping it low budg for Christine, as we don't put too much money in our presents. After all, it's not about the money remember...

(Click on the image for larger version)

1. "Fenomen" floating candles from IKEA, kr. 35,- / 2. Tea from Whittard: Cherry Blossom, Moroccan Mint and Strawberry & Orange / 3. Greg Mortenson - Tre kopper te (Three cups of tea) / 4. Johan Harstad - Buzz Aldrin, hvor ble det av deg i alt mylderet? (Buzz Aldrin, what happened to you in all the confusion?) / 5. Lonely Planet's travelbooks "...on a shoestring", in order of priority: Africa, South East Asia, Central America, South America, Australia & New Zealand, USA & Canada (I would love for them to be used/second hand, I love used books) / 6. Facial scrub from The Body Shop / 7. "Kassett" DVD-boxes from IKEA, kr. 39,- for two

I also made a wishlist at Etsy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment! :)