November 8, 2011

My desktop


My motivation for saving money.
The lions on this picture are so cute I want to kiss them! As me and a friend of mine have been talking about going to Africa to work with wild animals there, mainly lions, I need to have a motivator for saving. I thought this picture was perfect. Can you imagine having these two close up, being able to touch them, smell them and kiss them? <3

I also like to have as little as possible on my desktop wall. It makes it easier to have an overview of what I need to do, and I don't think it's necessary to have all kind of programs that I rarely use, on my desktop wall. I here have only the programs I use, and the documents I need to finish or use often, and the folders that are most important. Actually, I see now that I can remove some of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment! :)