February 27, 2012

Monday

Good morning :)

I thought about blogging all weekend, but somehow I didn't write anything after all. But I took some pictures I want to share :)


Saturday I recieved my "envelope stencil template", from rikyandnina, one of my recently discovered favourite Etsy shops. So after I got home from school (I picked up the mail on my way to school, and yes, I was at school - even though it's Saturday), I sat down and started to make envelopes right away :)


And yesterday I continued making.

And now, after 1,5 hours of working out in the gym, I only want to make more. I think I got addicted :) But I really have to have a shower and get to school. I don't have any classes all week, but I still have things to do. And right now I even look a bit forward to it. I will also have to write some job applications.

[Me on my way to school yesterday]

[My school]

Yesterday it was sunny, today it is snowing.

[Some view from my bedroom window]

Have a nice Monday, where ever you are! :)

1 comment:

  1. You live in a very beautiful place! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment! :)