November 13, 2012

Travelling around the world

Postcards that I have recieved lately:

From Wil in the Netherlands (via Postcrossing)

From Tanya in Belarus (via Postcrossing)

From Páwi in Finland (via Postcrossing)

From Sharon in Australia (via Postcrossing)

From Anika in Poland (via Postcrossing)

From Andy, my penpal in Belgium

From Bettina in Germany (via Postcrossing)

I love them all, but I think if I should pick one favourite it will be the one with Heart Reef from Australia <3 p="p">

7 comments:

  1. Love the one with the cat ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a cat who liked like this one when I was in my teens :)

      Delete
  2. You've had a happy mailbox last week :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did :) Loved it!

      Delete
    2. And four of the cards even came on the same day ;)

      Delete
  3. You see it's worth checking your mailbox every day :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes I think you're right ;)

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment! :)