December 3, 2012

Exam Monday

I had my second exam today for this semester, and I am sure that I have done my worst exam in all of my school history! The tasks were confusing and difficult, and after I read them, I just wanted to go back to bed... But I did my best, but as it seemed when I got home and checked my notes, I missed the point in some of the tasks. So I am very prepared to fail on this exam! My first failed exam ever...

Well, you could say that I was very happy to see these two beauties in my green mailbox then! (I put a picture of my old red postbox in the Postcrossing Facebookpage, and I was convinced that my current mailbox was red as well... So much for paying attention to colors, haha!) I cheered up a lot, and I went right home to read them in bed :) 

From Willemijn in the Netherlands, and Kat in Germany, thanks alot girls! :)
(And my home made mittens that my grandma has knitted for me, my favourites. It is really cold here these days)


2 comments:

  1. Hopefully things will work out well after all with your exam!! *fingerscrossed*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I really hope so! <3

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment! :)