January 24, 2013

Going in, coming out

I haven't been writing much after I came home from one month of vacation, so my outgoing is a bit empty these days (as so are my incoming. You don't write, you don't get mail...) :/

While uploading this, I'm drinking the strawberry and caramel tea that I recieved via sendsomething, as showed in my previous post. It's very delicious ;)

Outgoing:

For Eva in Germany, via sendsomething

For my pal Andy in Belgium

Incoming:

I recieved a really cool calendar from my pal Andy in Belgium :D

All of the images, month by month, sooo cool! :D

A really cute postcard from Ling in China, via Postcrossing

Two bags of tea and seven (7!!) amazing postcards of my favourite dog, German Shepherd! I thought I was going to cry when I saw them, and I just love them! Thank you very much Aline in Belgium! Via sendsomething

And when I was in Bergen this weekend (my hometown, 300 km from Sogndal, where I live), I visited one of my best friends who had a Christmas/birthday present for me with a lot of goodies stashed in it ;) Maybe I'll take pictures from that one as well, later.

(Man, I need a new camera...)

Have a nice weekend (a bit early when it's only Thursday still?) :)

8 comments:

  1. Yay on the calendar ... so kitsch ;-))) I haven't been writing much lately also ... no inspiration, and the new job taking lots of energy !! Tsssss This weekend I'm going to write !!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, it's already on my wall ;) Love it ;)
    I know how it is, the lack of energy from work :/ Well, I hope you enjoy your work, I'm looking forward to hear all about it :) And if you have some nice co-workers and about your tasks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love those German Shepherd postcards. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore them! :) Thank you for your comment :)

      Delete
  4. I also cant find the right writingmood... to be honest i am kinda relieved to see I'm not the only one :-) lovely goodies by the way - thumbs up for the calender! And i love your mailart for Eva!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I did find the mood this evening, just finished one letter, the first in about a month and a half :/ Tried writing another letter three times before I gave up in December and January...
      Thanks :) I hope you find your writingmood soon <3

      Delete
  5. Anonymous28/1/13 17:10

    I'm glad you like the German Shepherd postcards so much Elisabeth! Now I know they're in good hands ;) Kind greetings, Aline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they are. I'm going to frame some of them and have them on my wall ;)
      Thank you for your comment :)

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment! :)