January 30, 2013

Warm Wednesday

It's 3,0 degrees Celcius right now (was 3,7 C less than two hours ago), so it's alot warmer than it has been. With temperatures up (down?) to -12 Celsius, my fingers almost froze... But now, I'm too warm when I walk outside :P 

Anyway, what a lovely day for snail mail, isn't it? ;)

Outgoing:

A postcard for Claudia in Spain (private swap arranged via Instagram), and letters for Monica Beate in Norway and Anna who recently moved from Germany to the big USA.

Back of the envelopes.

Incoming:

Four pieces of mail in my mailbox today :D
And because I'm not feeling to well, I bought myself some strawberries (from Spain) and some snacks (the Coca-Cola was already in my fridge), feeling a bit sorry for myself...

In the first box I opened was my new foundation that I ordered from ELF

In the next box, a christmas present for one of my best friends. Yes, I am a bit slow with presents, but hey, it's a lot more fun with x-mas presents this time of year, instead of getting them all at the same time ;)

A lovely parcel from Kat in Germany containing a birthday card, tea, chocolate and a long letter :)

A long (11,5 A4 pages, hell yeah!) letter from Anett, who also moved from Germany (what it is with Germany that makes people move), to France.

And because my birthday was this Monday, I'm throwing in a picture of some birthday presents from my friends here in Sogndal :)

And my surprise dessert on the restaurant we were having dinner at :)

And, last picture, from the weather the night before my birthday. It was snowing when I went (really late) to bed, and it was more than ten cm of snow when I woke up. The picture doesn't show so well :/


I also, finally, found a new camera that I want (seems like my old camera has let me down for good...), but it isn't available in Norway until some time in February (or was it March? No, I think it was February). Until then, you are stuck with bad quality smart phone pictures...

2 comments:

  1. Love that cupcake masking tape (ribbon?) you used on that pink envelope & I love how you did Anna's letter! Wow, an 11 page letter? That sounds exciting! I love long letters too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment :)
      Yes, that's a ribbon. I have no idea where it's from, as I got it from a former pen pal. Thanks :) Both letters were great to read! <3

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment! :)