February 27, 2013

So much to do, so little time

Last week there was a festival for here in Sogndal. And I was out or working volunteerly almost every day. Met a bunch of nice people and had loads of great concert experiences :)

But when the festival was over, I had to start with all the school work that had been put on hold and been piling up. And I also have a job application that I have to finish up today. 

Anyway, I haven't been writing or sending much lately. I sent two envelopes for my first swap on swap-bot last week, but I was rushing out the door to reach to the post office before the deadline for outgoing mail that day and so I forgot to take pictures of them...

Anyway, here's a few pictures of my incoming lately:


A letter from Polona in Slovenia, and a date stamp that I bought on eBay. Plus some low value stamps that I bought the same day.

An envelope filled with some smaller envelopes, some shopping list paper and a postcard from LR McArthur in the US. Via sendsomething.

Magazine article and tea swap via swap-bot, from Stephanie in the UK. Thank you very much :)

Magazine article and tea swap via swap-bot, from Heather in the US. Thank you very much :)

And I also have to show you this tea box that I bought the other day from someone who didn't want it anymore. I've been looking for a box like this for a while now, but I've been kind of picky with how it should be, but I really like this one. I got it for only 100 Norwegian Kroner (that'll be about 17,50 USD / 11,60 GBP / 13,4 EUR), a catch I would say ;)

Well now, back to my school work and job application!

Hope you have a nice day :)

3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted a tea box like that too ! Jealous ! :) Great catch indeed !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted a tea box like that too ! Jealous ! :) Great catch indeed !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know, I am so happy with it! :D
      I'm sure you'll find a nice box too, you just have too look in strange places :)

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment! :)