March 14, 2013

Slow like the snail

Yup, that's me. Feeling ill these days, so thing's are not going too fast, in any parts of my life...

But I managed to send out something few days ago :)


One letter and two postcards :)

The letter is for my pal Kat in Germany.

Postcard via Postcrossing for Eugenia in Belarus.

Postcard for my pal Andy in Belgium.

And some outgoing I made ready today, that will be going out tomorrow if I feel well enought to go somewhere. If not, they are going out Friday.


Ready to be sent.

A private tea swap for Francesca in Italy, via Swapbot.

The back/bottom.

A writing paper swap for julia in USA, via Swapbot.

(I'll show you what's inside the swaps when they've reached their destinations safe)

I hope they all will reach their destinations in good conditions and to happy recievers :)

4 comments:

  1. I love your envelopes, especially the last one for the swap and the one with the bike going to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your envelopes are really nice! And the postcards you sent are pretty too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment! :)