March 29, 2013

Spring time in Norway

It has been sunny for more than a week now, but I have been too lazy to get out for some days now. But today I kicked myself behind and got out! Yey! And I even took some pictures that I want to share with you. So that you can see where I live and what it looks like here :)

It's supposed to be a river under here...
Did anyone say spring is here?




The town of Sogndal.


I live in the basement apartment of the house under the arrow.
(Yeah, I know, the arrow is a bit hard to see, but if you click
on the picture you will see a larger version.)


Campus and my school is by the football (soccer for you
Americans) field and to the left of it.


Half of the fjord is still covered with ice...


Yeah, it was really good to come outside!

So, I hope you liked to see some Norwegian nature in change for all the mail pictures :)

6 comments:

  1. I loved taking a walk with you. What a gorgeous landscape. Your pictures are beautiful and you are too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a co-worker from Norway a few years back. I loved hearing her talk about it - I've always wanted to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to visit some day :) Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  3. Wow!!! The pictures are so beautiful that it's tempting me to visit the place as soon as possible.
    Would you like to swap postcards with me or be my pen pal? I'd be very happy to correspond with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to visit Norway some day :)
      I am so sorry, but I have enough penpals at this time. I would love to say yes to a postcard swap, but unfortunately I can't. I am sorry, but maybe some other time :)

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment! :)