April 5, 2013

A whole new world

A whole new world has opened for me after I joined Bloglovin'. Now I follow all kinds of blogs, and I have an overview on what I have read and not. And I'm doing better at commenting blogs as well (I have been really bad at commenting before).

Today I discovered this:

Screenshot from HERE.

Isn't this just the coolest "accessoirize" (or hth it is spelled...) you have seen for a computer?? I think it is! It is possible to buy from HERE. I wouldn't spend my money on this at this time, being a student and all. Being a really extremely poor student, I mean. But for those of you who have a few dollars to spare :)


Pictures of todays incoming mail are coming soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I just joined Bloglovin', too, and I'm obsessed with it. It's so much easier to navigate compared to other readers I've used.

    ps: You're listed as a "no-reply" commenter, so I couldn't email you back, but the blue egg crate I have is from Anthropologie. They're no longer selling that style, but I've seen a similar one at World Market. Here's the link to it: http://www.worldmarket.com/product/ceramic-egg-crate.do

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment! :)