April 8, 2013

Incoming

I'm late with this post (according to my own schedule). I'm busy studying these days, with my Bachelor thesis and reading for exams. So there will be a bit quiet here the next few months, sorry about that. But life comes first, always.

Anyways, here are some pictures:


My desk looked like mess last week, so I organized everything and it was sooo nice. And today (the bottom picture) I'm studying at home, trying to make some swaps ready to go out as well. (That's my incoming on the right there, and some outgoing postcards on my pile of books.)


A postcard from Poland, via Postcrossing.


A really bad picture of the stamp.


Tea swap, recieved from Finland.


Private tea swap, also from Finland. I love how she put the tea bags into small envelopes. I also do that sometimes :)


Writing paper swap from Sweden, with extra goodies.


Writing paper swap from the US.


Writing paper swap from Lithuania, with an extra postcard :)


And ofcourse, I had to try out one of the Moomin teas, because I've been wanting to try them for a really long time now, but I haven't had the chance. So I was really happy to recieve so many Moomin teas this week! :)

Now, back to school...


1 comment:

  1. I love your photo's. What a great swaps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment! :)