April 1, 2013

Makin' things easier


I just joined Bloglovin' this month (eeh, last month), and I keep asking myself these days "why didn't I join in earlier?" Bloglovin' makes it just too easy to follow blogs that I like. 

Earlier I had a folder for each blog "theme" in my web browser. One folder for snail mail blogs, one for work out blogs, one for food, one for creative inspiration and one for "other blogs". Now I have them all in the same place, showing who just updated, and how many unread posts.

It's just genious! Don't you think?

You can follow my blog here if you want :)

Enjoy the last day of Easter, and give someone a real April's Fool today ;)

2 comments:

  1. I've been using Bloglovin' for a long time- it's the greatest thing since sliced bread! Someone recently suggested Feedly to me- tried it and immediately decided it couldn't possibly measure up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of Feedly, but after this comment I don't feel the need for trying it either ;)

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment! :)