May 25, 2013

Tea week journal

In May I have been doing a Tea Week Journal for a swap via Swapbot, and here is how it turned out:























I'm happy with how it turned out. I haven't been as creative as I wanted to during my three years of studies (one of the reasons why I started to be more creative with my envelopes), and sometimes I find it a bit hard to be creative. 

Hopefully now when I'm done with my studies I will find the energy to be more creative :)

I can't believe that I am done with my three years in Sogndal. Now I will move on in my life, a new chapter and new stuff to do, exiting :)


2 comments:

  1. I totally loved this little album and the whole tea-journal idea is just great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yes, I liked the idea too!

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment! :)