June 29, 2013

Customs...

...are eager about their jobs these days. 

Recently I have recieved a lot more opened (and taped) mail than I usually do. I have never recieved so much customs controlled mail as I have during the last two weeks. Norwegians are probably more likely to import illegal goods during the summer?? Or the customs workers have been told to do their jobs more detailed... I don't know. But I think it's no fun!

Few days ago I opened a tea swap I recieved via Swapbot, and here is what I got:



Yey...

The one to the right I would be swapping on if they hadn't opened it. Now I have to drink it, even though I am not sure I like it...

Thanks customs... for nothing!

1 comment:

  1. Oisann. Skulle tro de ikke trengte å åpne det så mye... Latterlig. Var dette brevet veldig forsinket heller? Har ventet på en pakke fra england i en måned nå :(

    http://writes.tinekatrine.com

    (hadde vært fint om man kunne kommentere med navn og link!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment! :)